ROMW versus RAMB: Reveals God, Adam, and Creation
The declaration of Creation begins in Genesis with "In the beginning" and end with "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
What this book has to offer and why everyone should read this book:
• Its inspirational contents are thought-provoking!
• It will broaden horizons and increase overall knowledge!
• It's a therapeutic formula for the inquiring minds
• It also shows God's sense of humor at the folly of sinful man.
When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language. "Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs? Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters. (Ps. 114:1–8)
These and much more you will find in the covered pages of this book!
Simeon Johnson says, "Yes, you will be able to gain valuable information on the authentic proof of creation versus the counterfeit hypothesis theory of evolution. It will generate discussion from the opponents of creation to present the facts presented in this book! Not random-access make-believe (RAMB) hypothesis theory of evolution."
For more information: visit, www.Simeonwjohnson.com. Available in hardcover and paperback wherever books are sold, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Get your copy today of this thought-provoking book. It's an interesting read.
It's here! The book for the inquiring minds includes a tribute to black America. Find out what's inside the covered pages:
• creation versus the theory of evolution,
• authentic proof of creation versus man's inconclusive evidence,
• the declaration of creation versus man's,
declaration of independence from his Creator,
• before their expulsion from paradise,
• the saga of life's epic journey after expulsion from the garden of Eden,
• fatherhood responsibility,
• the quality of life after expulsion from Eden,
• the philosophy of Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, in comparison to the Great I Am,
• spirituality versus idealism,
• the omniscient wisdom of the Creator versus man's finite knowledge,
• the significance of the speed of thought,
• what is looming on the horizon for the future,
• the cutting-edge technology,
• two men who never died
• and prophesies of the end times.
These and much more you will find in the covered pages.